The CS1784A USB DVI Dual Link KVMP Switch charts a revolutionary direction in KVM switch functionality. It combines the capabilities of a 4-port KVM switch with a 2-Port USB hub, while providing a DVI monitor interface and audio support. Moreover it carries advanced features, such as 120Hz 3D display support, gaming keyboard compatibility and port selection/switching using a mouse, aimed at giving you flexibility, convenience and enjoyment.
- 4-port DVI KVMP Switch with USB 2.0 and 2.1 Surround Sound Audio
- One USB console controls four computers and two additional USB devices
- 2-port built in USB 2.0 hub fully compliant with the USB 2.0 specification
- Full bass response for high quality 2.1 channel surround sound systems
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, and mouse
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Linux, Mac, and Sun
- Independent switching of KVM, USB, and Audio focus
- DVI digital and analog monitor support - fully compliant with the DVI specifications
- Superior video quality: 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (Single Link); 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz (Dual Link)
- nVidia 3D Vision Ready: Works with 120Hz LCD monitors and active shutter glasses to create a 3D environment with maximum resolution of up to 1920 x 1080
Shipping and Returns
Please be aware that due to Covid19 our shipping may be delayed and you may experience longer wait times than normal. If you have any concerns please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
Please see full terms at check out.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.