DisplayPort to 4K HDMI Active Adapter
The VC986 is an active DisplayPort to HDMI adapter that allow you to connect your Mini DisplayPort/DisplayPort output device to the HDMI input of a 4K TV or other display.
The ATEN VC986 is an active adapter, featuring advanced chips which ensure stable video signal conversion even when the video source does not support dual-mode DisplayPort (DP++).* Moreover, support for resolutions up to 4K make this adapter ideal for users who require a high performance signal conversion solution.
Dual-mode DisplayPort (DP++) can directly process the signal from DisplayPort to HDMI or DVI signals.
- Converts DisplayPort signals to HDMI output
- Supports VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, 1080p and resolutions up to 4K UHD
- Active adapter - features an advanced chip which ensures stable video signal conversion even when the video source does not support dual-mode DisplayPort (DP++)
- Supports AMD Eyefinity™ Technology (multi-screen setups)
- Audio supported
- No software or driver installation required
Shipping and Returns
Please be aware that due to Covid19 our shipping may be delayed and you may experience longer wait times than normal. If you have any concerns please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
Please see full terms at check out.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.