Black Box Corporation
Black Box Coalesce Pro IEEE 802.11n Wireless Presentation Gateway
Get More Out of Meetings
Get actionable results from each meeting. Coalesce Professional is the only enterprise-ready, all-in-one videoconferencing and wireless presentation system on the market.
This powerful system lets up to six users connect to meetings simultaneously. It gives users the ability to take notes directly on the screen from the desktop and capture notes and send them out instantly via the media player. Coalesce Professional also lets remote users present live via videoconferencing, eliminating the need for costly conference bridges.
You can easily expand Coalesce Professional to meet your needs. The system is infinitely scalable from the maintenance/monitoring perspective via its Central Management Site and from a budget perspective with its competitive pricing per unit.
Dongle Free, Browser Based
No need to worry about using a dongle to connect to your meeting. Coalesce Professional lets users start meetings through a single-click, browser-based login.
Enterprise-Level Security Encryption
Coalesce Professional boasts a configurable multi-layer security protocol that includes high bit length encryption and a PIN option. On top of that, it exists outside of the corporate network, so even if users log in from a public network, it will not compromise the security and safety of confidential company data.
Coalesce MPE's Powerful Functionality Included
Coalesce Professional features all of the robust functionality of Coalesce MPE, including cloud-based collaboration, reach through control of remote PCs, optimized touch screen use and the ability to navigate and moderate meetings with a keyboard and mouse directly connected to the Coalesce hardware.
- All of Coalesce MPE's powerful functionality is included: cloud-based collaboration, reach through control of PCs, optimized touch screen use and more
- Central Management Site lets you manage Coalesce Professional deployments easily
- Users can moderate meetings with moderator mode
- Remote users can present live via videoconferencing, eliminating the need for costly conference bridges
- Six users can connect to meetings simultaneously
- Users can take notes directly on screen from the desktop and capture the notes and send them out instantly