Connect a DVI Display to Your Mini DisplayPort Computer
Don't be limited by the varying video interfaces in your environment any longer. This adapter lets you connect Mini DisplayPort and Thunderbolt computers, laptop or tablet to any DVI display with ease. It is truly plug-and-play, requiring no software or additional hardware.
Eye-Catching Video Quality
The Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter supports a max video resolution of 1920 x 1200, including 1080p. This high-definition video quality provides a clear, sharp image that users today expect from all of their devices.
This adapter was designed with portability in mind. Its easily fits in your computer or laptop bag, a device carrying case or backpack with its lightweight and compact design.
- Connect a DVI display to a Mini DisplayPort computer
- Supports a max video resolution of 1080p at 60 Hz
- Lightweight and portable design
- Plug-and-play installation - no additional hardware or software required
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2
- Passive adapter requires a computer with a DP++ port to allow for the pass-through of the DVI signal
- Max resolution -1920 x 1200, including 1080p
Shipping and Returns
Please be aware that due to Covid19 our shipping may be delayed and you may experience longer wait times than normal. If you have any concerns please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
Please see full terms at check out.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.