Vertiv Cybex SC 945 Secure Desktop KVM Switches are compact, secure desktop solutions to provide zero-delay switching and prevent data leakage, transfer and crosstalk among up to four desktop computers and two monitors. Compliant to NIAP Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Switches, version 3.0, and TAA compliant, Vertiv Cybex SC 940 KVM Switches deliver fast, smooth transition and reliable service in a small desktop footprint, using a discrete processing path for peripheral isolation, enabling data flow from devices-to-host only to prevent data leakage. Full USB device filtering assures support for keyboard and mouse only, features also a dedicated common access card (CAC) port. Enhanced video support for DVI-I delivers resolution up to 2560 x1600 and assures highly accurate image quality and video playback at the highest possible definition. Vertiv backs Cybex SC 940 Secure Desktop KVM Switches with a three-year, full coverage factory warranty, with an optional extended warranty available.
- ZERO DELAY SWITCHING: Full USB device filtering assures support for keyboard and mouse; instant switching via emulation assures zero delay in switching time between connected sources
- PERIPHERAL ISOLATION: Hardware-based peripheral isolation loads all firmware on ROM without keyboard buffering or memory; unidirectional optical data diodes assure USB peripheral isolation enabling data flow from devices to host only
- DEDICATED PERIPHERAL PORT (DPP): Ensures a secure connection to external USB devices, including CAC smart card readers, fingerprint readers, and face recognition devices
- VIDEO SUPPORT: Advanced video support for DVI-I delivering resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 on dual-head monitors assures image quality is highly accurate and video plays at the highest definition possible
- NIAP 3.0 & EAL4+ CERTIFIED: Secure 4-port KVM features an always-on active anti-tampering system certified by NIAP & EAL4+, ensuring the highest security for peripheral sharing; the unit is also TAA Compliant
Shipping and Returns
Please be aware that due to Covid19 our shipping may be delayed and you may experience longer wait times than normal. If you have any concerns please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
Please see full terms at check out.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.