There's an easy way to speed up business-critical workloads that cripple hard drives: The Micron® 5200 series of SATA SSDs. Engineered on industry-leading 64-layer 3D NAND, the Micron 5200 SSD delivers best-inclass performance and capacity on the same proven architecture as the 5100 series.
Designed for virtualized workloads that power your business, such as OLTP, BI/DSS, VDI, block/object, media streaming and more, the lowlatency Micron 5200 series of SSDs eliminates storage bottlenecks with fast, consistent performance - and a lower total cost of ownership.
A single Micron SSD allows you to get 3X more performance than an entire shelf of 24 10K RPM hard drives. Imagine the impact - across your entire data center.
- Store as many documents, pictures and videos as you need with 1.92 TB capacity
- 256-bit encryption protects your PC from hackers and thieves by encoding all your data
- The high-read speed of 540 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 520 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance
Shipping and Returns
Please be aware that due to Covid19 our shipping may be delayed and you may experience longer wait times than normal. If you have any concerns please contact our support at email@example.com.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
Please see full terms at check out.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.