The Remote Site Gateway console server offers flexibility with 4 to 8 x RJ45 serial and 4 x USB console ports. Choose from a wide range of USB console support ranging from switches, server, PDUs and other devices. Available with a built-in 4 port Gigabit Ethernet switch which reduces the need for additional equipment and for applications with limited space. Failover connectivity includes ethernet, SFP fiber and via PSTN modem. Secure remote site monitoring with the latest versions of SSL, SSH, OpenVPN, and first to market PCI DSS 3.2 compliance.
- 4 to 8 x serial RJ45 ports, out-of-band management of network and server devices
- 4 x USB 2.0 console ports, out-of-band management of network and server devices
- Available with built-in 4-port gigabit Ethernet switch and fiber SFP
- Available built-in V.92 modem for out of band management
- Centralize the management of all your enterprise remote sites and data centers with Lighthouse 5
- 4 Port Digital IO and embedded internal temperature sensor that can be used for environmental monitoring
- Integrated RESTful API engine on devices running firmware 4.0 or higher
- Out-of-band access utilizing existing networks or installations
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) discover, identify and verify attached devices on your local network.
- Deploy in pop-up stores, wiring closets, branch offices, communications cabinets and harsh remote sites
- Integrated console server: manage router, switch and firewall serial & USB consoles
- FIPS 140-2 validated encryption, SSL and SSH, stateful firewall, OpenVPN & IPsec
- Environmental monitoring (temperature, humidity, smoke, water leak and physical tampering) and notification via SMS, SNMP or Nagios
- Automatically detect and recover from network outages and repair equipment faults
- Compact and powerful hardware with integrated 4 GB internal storage
- Built-in digital I/O and high voltage I/O
- Multicarrier cellular modules for carrier diversity
- Flexibility with built-in 4 USB console ports
- Available with 4 port embedded switch
- Maintain network connectivity during failures with IP Passthrough
- Smart OOB™ with Failover to Cellular
Shipping and Returns
Please be aware that due to Covid19 our shipping may be delayed and you may experience longer wait times than normal. If you have any concerns please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
Please see full terms at check out.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.