Seagate 15K.6 ST300MP0006 300 GB Hard Drive - 2.5" Internal - SAS (12Gb-s SAS)
Seagate® Enterprise Performance 15K HDDs improve your TCO for faster time-to-data for transaction-based applications.
- With capacity options of 900 GB, 600 GB and 300 GB, you never have to trade performance for affordable capacity
- Accelerates I/O operations and completes more transactions faster - for OLTP, big data analytics and data warehousing - even during peak demand
- Industry-leading read caching with Seagate TurboBoost™ technology for optimum response times and Advanced Write Caching for the industry's highest mission-critical storage workload efficiency
- Versatility is key. Choose 512n format or a new Fast Format feature for advanced formats (4Kn and 512e) and simplified integration into all data centres
- Data-at-rest is protected with Seagate Secure® technology (SED, SED-FIPS and Common Criteria) as defined by the AES-256 standard (TCP)
Building high-performance servers that can manage multiple transactions quickly, resulting in faster response times while providing economical storage capacity.
- Building high-performance servers, which can manage multiple transactions quickly, and providing economical storage capacity
- Reducing latencies for significantly faster, predictable response times
- Creating blade, rack or tower SAS servers hosting transaction-based applications
- Delivering solutions for power- and space-constrained data centres
- Upgrading systems for increased data security and easy drive retirement
- Efficiently managing database applications at an economical cost-per-GB
Enterprise Performance 15K HDDs enable faster transaction processing by improving both sequential and random performance through Seagate's enhanced caching feature.
- Up to 27% increase in sequential data rate and up to 100% faster random write performance
- Up to 10� faster response times in real-world workloads thanks to Seagate's enhanced caching technology
- Traditional NAND and advanced caching algorithms promote hot data with up to 3� improvement over the previous generation
- Delivers highest consistently reliable performance with a MTBF (mean time between failures) rating of 2M hours
Enterprise Performance 15K HDD reduces storage complexity by helping to streamline design, qualification and support efforts while supporting legacy systems and future growth, including SSD interoperability initiatives.
- Fast Format feature for advanced formats (4Kn and 512e) simplifies infrastructure management
- Multiple capacities and formats makes integration easy in current and future systems
- Consistently handles real-world workloads while reducing complexity and helping to transition to SSD technology
- PowerChoice™ dynamically maximises energy efficiency - reducing power and helping to lower cooling costs while enabling higher density
- Widely accepted, proven sixth-generation technology for reliable and consistent data access
- Widely accepted, proven sixth-generation technology for reliable access to demanding high performance applications.
- requirements-ideal for space- and power-constrained enterprise data centers
- Enables high density with power efficiency due to lower power and cooling
- Uses traditional NAND and advanced algorithms to promote hot data and achieve performance improvement (up to 2.6� improvements over last generation1)
- Advanced Write Caching feature utilizing enhanced algorithms for the industry's highest mission-critical storage workload performance efficiencies
- Industry-leading read caching with TurboBoost™ technology for optimum response times-perfect for OLTP applications
- Supports all drive formats including 512 native and a single Fast Format™ model for advanced formats (4Kn and 512e) that simplifies HDD management
- Delivers more predictable performance (up to 27% SDR over previous generation) while helping to protect data from corruption due to unexpected power loss
- Optimizes TCO with higher capacity at lower cost than high-performance alternatives
- At 900GB, stores 50% more mission-critical data than any other 15K HDD1
- Accelerates I/O operations and completes more transactions faster-even during peak demand