Seagate® Enterprise Performance 15K HDDs improve your TCO for faster time-to-data for transaction-based applications.
- With capacity options of 900 GB, 600 GB and 300 GB, you never have to trade performance for affordable capacity
- Accelerates I/O operations and completes more transactions faster - for OLTP, big data analytics and data warehousing - even during peak demand
- Industry-leading read caching with Seagate TurboBoost™ technology for optimum response times and Advanced Write Caching for the industry's highest mission-critical storage workload efficiency
- Versatility is key. Choose 512n format or a new Fast Format feature for advanced formats (4Kn and 512e) and simplified integration into all data centres
- Data-at-rest is protected with Seagate Secure® technology (SED, SED-FIPS and Common Criteria) as defined by the AES-256 standard (TCP)
Building high-performance servers that can manage multiple transactions quickly, resulting in faster response times while providing economical storage capacity.
- Building high-performance servers, which can manage multiple transactions quickly, and providing economical storage capacity
- Reducing latencies for significantly faster, predictable response times
- Creating blade, rack or tower SAS servers hosting transaction-based applications
- Delivering solutions for power- and space-constrained data centres
- Upgrading systems for increased data security and easy drive retirement
- Efficiently managing database applications at an economical cost-per-GB
Enterprise Performance 15K HDDs enable faster transaction processing by improving both sequential and random performance through Seagate's enhanced caching feature.
- Up to 27% increase in sequential data rate and up to 100% faster random write performance
- Up to 10� faster response times in real-world workloads thanks to Seagate's enhanced caching technology
- Traditional NAND and advanced caching algorithms promote hot data with up to 3� improvement over the previous generation
- Delivers highest consistently reliable performance with a MTBF (mean time between failures) rating of 2M hours
Enterprise Performance 15K HDD reduces storage complexity by helping to streamline design, qualification and support efforts while supporting legacy systems and future growth, including SSD interoperability initiatives.
- Fast Format feature for advanced formats (4Kn and 512e) simplifies infrastructure management
- Multiple capacities and formats makes integration easy in current and future systems
- Consistently handles real-world workloads while reducing complexity and helping to transition to SSD technology
- PowerChoice™ dynamically maximises energy efficiency - reducing power and helping to lower cooling costs while enabling higher density
- Widely accepted, proven sixth-generation technology for reliable and consistent data access
- With a capacity of 900 GB, you have large storage space for all your documents and data
- Experience rapid processing speed with 256 MB cache buffer
- 12Gb/s SAS interface for high speed and reliability
Shipping and Returns
Please be aware that due to Covid19 our shipping may be delayed and you may experience longer wait times than normal. If you have any concerns please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
Please see full terms at check out.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.