StarTech.com HDMI to VGA Cable - 10 ft - 3m - 1080p - 1920 x 1200 - Active HDMI Cable - Monitor Cable - Computer Cable
"The HD2VGAMM10 10ft HDMI® to VGA converter cable lets you connect your HDMI equipped Chromebook™, laptop or desktop to a VGA monitor or projector, with no additional adapters or cables required. The converter cable saves you the hassle of combining an HDMI to VGA adapter with a bulky VGA cable by providing an end-to-end solution for connecting your digital HDMI computer to your VGA monitor or projector. Unlike most HDMI to VGA adapters which require a power outlet to convert the video signal, the HD2VGAMM10 doesn't need external power in most installations. To work with Mac computers where extra power is needed, the HD2VGAMM10 features an optional integrated USB power source (USB cable not included), which makes connecting a display to your desktop or workstation that much easier, if additional power is required. In the past, converting digital HDMI to analog VGA was a difficult and expensive task. Now, you can avoid upgrade costs by connecting your HDMI video source to your existing VGA monitor or projector using the HD2VGAMM10. Plus, because the adapter cable supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 or 1080p, you can rest assured you can use your existing VGA display while maintaining high-definition video quality. The HD2VGAMM10 converter cable delivers a precise 10ft connection that eliminates the clutter of excess cable length and ensures a tidy, professional installation. For shorter installations, we offer a 3 ft HDMI to VGA cable (HD2VGAMM3), and a 6 ft HDMI to VGA cable (HD2VGAMM6), enabling you to choose the right cable length for your installation needs. Please note: Digitally encrypted content from the HDMI video source will not be displayed. The HD2VGAMM10 is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support."
- Adapter and cable in one, with 1x male HDMI connector and 1x male VGA connector
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 / 1080p
- Active digital HDMI to analog VGA conversion
- Save upgrade cost by connecting your HDMI computer to a VGA monitor or projector
- Avoid the hassle of additional adapters or cables with a built in cable connecting an HDMI video source directly to a VGA monitor or projector
- Reduce clutter and connect your display at greater distances with a long 10ft adapter cable