StarTech.com MSA Compliant SFP+ Direct-Attach Twinax Cable - 1 m (3.3 ft) - 10 Gbps - Passive DAC Copper Cable - RJ45 Mini-GBIC Cable
The SFP10GPC1M is an MSA compliant direct-attach copper SFP+ cable that's designed, programmed and tested to work in 10G network deployments. It delivers dependable 10 GbE connectivity over copper cabling, which is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable setups.
This passive Twinax cable supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through SFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. The cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
At 1 meter long and designed for high-speed performance, this copper SFP+ cable is ideal for medium-distance applications such as across-rack network switch or server connections.StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP Cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- Delivers reliable 10Gbps connections for 10GBase-T compliant networks
- StarTech.com SFP cables are backed by a lifetime warranty
- Uses a cost-effective cabling alternative to fiber-optic setups
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications and MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) industry standards
- Low power consumption of less than 0.1 W