The MG07SCA Enterprise Capacity HDD series provide capacities up to 14 TB and 7,200 rpm performance, in a robust design engineered for nearline business-critical workloads.
The MG07SCA series utilize industry-standard 3.5-inch 26.1 mm height form factor and Advanced Format sector technologies for optimum capacity and data reliability. Toshiba Persistent Write Cache technology helps enhance performance while also maintaining data integrity in the event of a sudden loss of power. Equipped with 12 Gbit/s SAS interface, the Enterprise Capacity MG07SCA series help save rack space and reduce the footprint and operational burden of business critical servers and storage systems.
512e or 4Kn Advanced Format sector technology models are available. 4Kn models (MG07SCAxxxA) offer optimum performance and compatibility with 4K-capable applications and operating environments. 512e models (MG07SCAxxxE) are broadly supported today and also help provide support for legacy applications and operating environments that require 512 B sector lengths.
- Industry Standard 3.5-inch 26.1 mm Height Form Factor
- Large Capacity (14 TB and 12 TB Models)
- 7,200 rpm Performance
- Dual-Port 12 Gbit/s SAS Interface
- MTTF 2.5M hours
- 550 total TB Transferred per Year Workload Rating
- 4Kn or 512e Advanced Format Sector Technology
- Toshiba Persistent Write Cache Technology to help Maintain Data Integrity during Power-Loss Events
- Sanitize Instant Erase (SIE) option model
- Engineered for Mid-line / Nearline Business Critical Workloads
- Tier 2 Business-Critical Servers and Storage Systems
- Servers Supporting Application Workloads that Benefit from High Capacity per Spindle
- Capacity-Optimized Data Center Storage Systems
- Object and File Storage Solutions
- Enterprise data protection and tiered storage infrastructure
- Centralized Surveillance and other High-Definition Video storage
- With 14 TB capacity you have ample space for storing millions of images, hundreds of hours of video or for music lovers, up to a million songs
- Experience rapid processing speed with 256 MB cache buffer
- 12Gb/s SAS interface for high speed and reliability
Shipping and Returns
Please be aware that due to Covid19 our shipping may be delayed and you may experience longer wait times than normal. If you have any concerns please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
Please see full terms at check out.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.