TRENDnet 1000Base-SX Industrial SFP Multi-Mode LC Module (550 m)
The 1000Base-SX Industrial SFP Multi-Mode LC Module, model TI-MGBSX, is designed to operate within a wide temperature range and is well suited for industrial environments. This SFP module works with standard SFP slots found on industrial switches and fiber converters. The TI-MGBSX is compatible with Duplex LC fiber connector types and supports gigabit multi-mode fiber connections at distances of up to 550 m (1804 ft.).
Long distance fiber networking for industrial, manufacturing, and corporate / education campus applications.
Fiber Mode / Distance
Multi-Mode transceiver spans distances up to 550 m (1804 ft.) and supports up to 1.25 Gbps.
Hot-pluggable with a MSA compliant SFP slot and compatible with fiber cables with LC-type duplex connectors.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet
- ANSI Fiber Channel compliant
- Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) and Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) compliant
- Wide operating temperature range of -40°- 85 °C (-40° - 185 °F)
- Supports data rates of up to 1.25 Gbps
- Transmission distance of up to 550 m (1804 ft.)
- Low Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) design
- Supports 850 nm multi-mode network transmissions
- Duplex LC optical interface
- Low power consumption