WatchGuard Technologies, Inc
WatchGuard AP125 and 3-yr Total Wi-Fi
Who said that Wave 2 technology should cost a fortune? The AP125 access point from WatchGuard is a surprisingly affordable indoor access point that comes equipped with a 2x2 Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO), connecting multiple devices at the same time-enhancing your secure Wi-Fi experience. With the latest Wave 2 chipset, this access point also offers dual concurrent 5GHz and 2.4GHz band radios supporting 802.11a/n/ac Wave 2 technology, 802.11b/g/n, two spatial streams, and data rates of up to 867 Mbps and 300 Mbps, respectively. Best for lower-density environments such as small schools, distributed remote offices, and small meeting rooms.
- Wave 2 chipset offers the latest MU-MIMO technology to provide optimal airtime efficiency
- Measuring under 6 inches (148mm) square, this small access point packs a real punch
- AP125 takes less than two minutes to activate and configure after connecting to the Wi-Fi Cloud
- Support for up to eight individual SSIDs per radio allows for maximum flexibility in network design
- Band steering manages spectrum efficiency, pushing clients to 5 GHz channels for optimal throughput